The CIP plant provides multiple lines for cleaning of pipes, tanks and process technology. Custom vessels setup (insulation, volume, size). Simultaneous concentrates dosing. Automatic CIP sequencing with defined temperature, flow or pressure.
- Fully automatic CIP programs ensure perfect cleaning
- Economical production due to full automation
- Individual programming of each cleaning circuit
- 3, 4 or 5 vessel system
- Vessel size up to 20 m3
- Up to 6 different cleaning circuits
Brewing high-quality beer using modern production techniques requires effective and careful cleaning of process equipment. Bucher Denwel offers CIP plant designed precisely for the customers’ specific project needs. Our CIP is a fully automatic system programmed to achieve optimal sanitation of the entire production line. It comprises a complete set of equipment for CIP, including tanks for recovering water, acid and hot caustic, pumps, heat exchangers, valves and instrumentation such as conductivity and flow transmitters. Automatic CIP sequencing with defined sanitation parameters to cover the complete cleaning cycle: detergent or water selection, detergent concentrations and cycle temperatures.
- Models: single and double stream plants
- Storage tanks: selectable, depending on plant-size
- Control: semi- and fully automated, depending on customer request