Our systems engineering team designs and builds machines and complete lines for food processing, beverage production, as well as for sludge dewatering.
Thanks to decades of experience and continuous improvement on existing know-how, we can create processing plants that meet the highest and latest requirements for product quality and reliability while still focusing on process economics.
Critical to success is harmonising and integrating all individual processing steps and machines. We build our plants with SPS controls and industrial PC controls.
Our systems-engineering also includes:
- Preliminary design drawings of buildings, foundations and drains
- Processing schemes, flowsheets and mass–balances
- Piping and electrical schemes
- List of auxiliaries to supply
- Project plans schedules
- Construction drawings for locally-supplied items
- Operating and maintenance plans
We offer precise consultation
Complete plants must be planned carefully so that everything works as it did before. Our experienced Sales and Project Engineers work together with you to define the best possible concept for your investment in new or expanded factories. We can also plan and offer turnkey solutions. From quotation to construction, you always have the same project partner in-house.