Juice extraction and oil recovery with instantaneous separation in one single operation
In one single operation, the inline EXZEL citrus juice extractors produce both juice and essential oil completely separately, obtaining the purest juice flavour and protecting the quality of both products. Our extraction principle maximises juice yield while preserving the best juice quality.
The interlocking upper and lower cups capture the fruit and press it against the upper and lower cutters, which make precise circular cuts on both sides. This prevents the penetration of essential oils during squeezing.
The movement of the upper cup forces the contents of the inner part of the fruit through the lower cutter and into the strainer tube. Simultaneously, the peel is expelled through the upper cup and the oil is washed away by a spray system and transported as an emulsion for subsequent recovery.
The orifice tube moves up inside the strainer tube and the juice reaches the juice box after being pulp-filtered by the strainer tube orifices.
The remaining seeds, membranes and fibres are expelled through the inside of the orifice tube.
- Interchangeable cups adapted to the size of the fruit to be processed.
- Mirror-finished strainer tubes with different orifice sizes for the required fruit pulp filtration.
- Prepared for the separation and recovery of essential oils.
- Optimised vibration feeding system to guarantee optimum fruit feeding.
- Monitored active lubrication system.
- Optional CIP spray cleaning system.
- Surfaces and juice contact structures made of stainless steel/food grade materials.
- Cycles per minute: 65-100
- Fruit sizes: 2", 2 3/8", 3", 4", 4 1/4", 5"
- Production capacity: 1.500 - 2.500 l/h juice (approx.)
- Juice tank connections: Link NW 50 x2
- Connection of the essential oil recovery system: Male thread G 1/2".
- Flow rate of the essential oil recovery system: 1.000 / 1.800 l/h
- CIP connection: Male thread G 1/4".
- Pneumatic connection: Quick connector Ø10
- Power: 11,5 kW
- Weight: 1.700 kg