Efficient high quality and performance solid - liquid separation system by rotating screw and perforated mesh, dragging and pressing the product throughout its length for sieving.
- Efficient separation of liquids and solids.
- Separation of juice and pulp and of essential oil emulsion from other solids.
- Recovery of soluble solids (washing of pulp).
- Processing capacity of a wide range of citrus fruits.
A double helix screw allows a progressive compactation of the product in two channels, dividing the product to improve the separation process. The screw inlet area is designed to regulate the supply of product.
- Solids drying system by adjustable pneumatic cylinder.
- Pneumatically driven spraying system for the cleaning of the sieves.
- Structure and elements in contact with the product made of stainless steel.
- Angular contact bearings.
- Mechanical seal in solids discharge head to guarantee the tightness of the tank.
- Cooling chamber fluid of mechanical seal in constant renovation.
- Safety stop system in hinged covers.
Processing capacity: 20.000 l/h (approx.)
Tank capacity: 145 l
Sieve perforation: 0,5 / 0,7 mm
Product connection inlet: Link NW-100
Product connection outlet: Link NW-100
Pneumatic connection: Quick connector Ø6
Motor power: 15 kW
Weight: 1.100 kg