CIP - Cleaning In Place -is a process to reliably and safely clean production lines. Bucher Unipektin has been manufacturing units of various types for years. The scope of supply comprises of simple manual units as well as fully automated units with several batch tanks
- Automated preparation of cleaning agents
- Object-related cleaning plans
- Cleaning of single components during production
- Integration into overall plant
- Full automation possibilities
Bucher Unipektin CIP facilities are on duty to clean advanced fruit juice plants where an efficient cleaning is needed to produce high-quality fruit juices. Wherever apples, pears, berries or vegetables are processed, our facilities are ready to clean the tanks, pipes, grinders and other parts. Furthermore, cleaning units with individual CIP programs can also be done, such as presses and evaporators. Thanks to our broad experience, auxiliary materials, water, cleaning and disinfection chemicals, and energy use are economically and environmentally optimised.
By using automated dosing units, the chemicals are added precisely and safe. A heat-exchanger heats the brine to the desired temperature and maintains it at the desired level during the cleaning. Dosage of disinfectants or acids is optional and can be dosed inline. By measuring the conductivity, the defined change of phases between product, cleaning solution and water are detected, and the valves are switched accordingly. The operation of leakage valves within the production range assures a secure separation of cleaning solution and product.
Typical cycle of an automated CIP-cleaning:
- Pre rinsing (with recycled flushing water)
- Brine-based cleaning (e. g. 1–2% NaOH on 70–80 °C)
- Intermediate rinsing (optional)
- Disinfection (optional) with Peroxide / Peracetic acid or neutralisation & cleaning with acid
Models: Single- and bi-stream plants
Storage tanks: Single- and bi-stream plants
Control: Semi- and fully automised, depending customer request